Unlock Your Potential in Education!
- Inspire and educate students in the fields of engineering, science, and mathematics.
- Develop engaging and innovative lesson plans to foster a love for learning.
- Provide guidance and support to students, encouraging critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Collaborate with fellow educators to enhance the overall learning experience.
- Participate in professional development activities to stay current with educational trends.
- A-level, degree, or equivalent in engineering, science, mathematics, or related fields.
- Passion for education and a commitment to student success.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to create an inclusive and supportive learning environment.
- Previous teaching or mentoring experience is a plus but not mandatory.
- Competitive salary £20k to £32k.
- Professional development opportunities.
- A collaborative and supportive work environment.
- The chance to make a lasting impact on the lives of students.
How to Apply or register your interest:
If you are ready to embark on a rewarding career in education and contribute to the development of future leaders in STEM fields, please complete the application form and include a covering lettering outlining your background and why you would be suitable to the post.
Alternatively please feel free to attend our open evening on 6-7.30pm Tuesday 30/01/2024 where you can meet with members of our leadership team to discuss the opportunity in more detail. Register by clicking the link here: Open Evening Form